06 May 2010

i know. lame. 940 pictures are mostly edited and ready to be posted.
i promise i won't actually post 940.

but my job is really really hard right now. and time consuming. and i go to night school four nights a week after work.

as soon as i'm done with my pity party and can get a grasp on life, pictures will appear.

p.s. paris girls - i'm out of mi-cho-kos already. boo.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny how fast mi-cho-kos disappear! I'm excited for the pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for rubbing it in that I have not had mi-cho-kos for a very long time.. boo. france i will someday return to you and be able to make my friends wish they were me also. im really happpy for ya;ll it sounds like you had a fun trip. Brady and I are so in need of a trip out of the country.
    How are you enjoying Chicago other than being sick of school?

    ReplyDelete
  3. booooo for sure, oooh you are making me crave them oh so much right now. I always ask myself why I didn't buy a few bags or more to take home?

    ReplyDelete