14 May 2010

me and justin bieber

one of my students was so excited to show me his drawing today.
"ms. lawler! it's you (the big person) and justin bieber (the little person) on a date!"
this must be a real awkward date...look at our faces.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA. I have a crush on Justin Bieber, and I probably will until he hits puberty and his voice changes. By the way, I LOVE all your France pictures. Giverny is one of the most gorgeous places on the planet. I'm glad Nate understood your analogy and went with you! I'm happy you could go and enjoy France as couple. How romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FYI, Beiber is coming to summerfest in Milwaukee end of June. Should we buy tickets for you and your little friend??? I think so.

    Also, I just looked at EVERY picture from your trip and you made me fall in love with Paris all over again. I am SO glad everything worked out with getting there and so happy to get to look at your pictures. You look so glam European in the photos. Thanks for sharing!! Can't wait to hear the stories in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can continue to post pictures of Europe... I don't think anyone would really get sick of it!

    I didn't know you and Biebs were that good of friends. I hope he brought you to his Oprah show.

    But we'll see how long your fling lasts... age is a number, but size may matter! ha (and i'm sure the size difference is measuring maturity level!)

    ReplyDelete