we've just returned from a loooong plane ride. nate and i have dreamed of going to paris since we got married almost two years ago. i studied abroad there in college and took french language classes for years. nate spent two years in quebec and speaks french too (much better than i do we found out) but had never been to europe. the days leading up to our trip were awful. i was basically on the phone all day in a panic with the whole mt. ekyfsjklalllyudsjklfdsu (something like that) eruption. we were so lucky we made it!
as always, we took so so many pictures. but here's a little peek into our much anticipated trip:
also, i love airplane food. i love getting my little tray with everything in its compartment. nate thinks i'm so weird. i think it's just the novelty of it...but seriously, cream puffs with chocolate mousse on the airplane? thanks KLM.
Love the sneak peak! The picture of Nate is great, too!
ReplyDeleteJess! I want to hear ALL about your trip! And I am dying to see more photos! Call me whenever you have some free time! Love you!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my GOSH I want to cry. I love that you and your husband went to Paris. Please post more pictures!!
ReplyDeleteMORE PICTURES PLEASE! I didn't even get to talk to you today at church. And...can I just say that the chocolate you gave me didn't even last an hour. If I was bringing that back to you, I don't think it would have made it through the plane ride. That was literally the best chocolate I have ever had! Thank you will never be enough. Now, hurry and get through this work week so we can see you and catch up.
ReplyDeleteLoves.
jealous. jealous. and happy you got to go!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh! I can't wait to see more and I am so jealous!!!!
ReplyDeletei am laughing hard right now for two reasons.
ReplyDelete1. i ALSO love airplane food, and i LOVED KLM when we had our europe trip in the fall.
2. the way you spelled that volcano still has me laughing.
i sincerely miss you.
More pictures please!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a blast :)
Ahh! I am so jealous but so tickled pink that you got to go! I hope it was everything you remembered and MORE! I hope you'll be posting more pictures...?
ReplyDeletei am calling you soon to get the details of the trip. hope you don't mind!!
ReplyDeleteso exciting!