01 January 2011

2010 in numbers

7
the number of countries we were in together
{canada, netherlands, england, france, thailand, singapore, and america}

6
the number of times i could barely get out of bed to go to work because it was so bitter cold outside
{looking back, it wasn't so bad}

5
the number of sporting events nate dragged me to we went to
{i don't see the magic of dodger dogs, but i do love a good seventh inning chocolate malt}

4
the number of times we went to the movies
{netflix + sweats = as good as the theater}

3
the number of days nate went snowboarding
{oh mountains! we miss you}

2
the number of times we made it to california
{sun without humidity is a beautiful thing}

1
the number of children arriving on june 5, 2011
{incredibly excited and so happy not to be sick anymore}

2010 was quite the year, but we have a lot of change ahead of us
happy new year!

16 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay! Congratulations! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you finally announced it!! I've been thinking about you and am just so.so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! You are going to be the best mom and Nate will make such a great dad. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you guys!!
    p.s. I don't get dodger dogs either. Bleh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats from me and rob!!! what exciting news :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratualtions!!!! So so so excited for you two!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jess! What a wonderful year you had. I especially love that you got to travel so much with your hubby. That's my goal for this year. Congrats on being pregnant, that's wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it's been a great and very exciting year for the lawler fam! Good to hear that you are not sick anymore. Always a good ting...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was a darling list and great way to announce your pregnancy. I am so happy that you aren't sick anymore. We need to catch up soon. Let me know when you get a chance!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Congrats Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woooooo hooooooooo!! :) I am so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad the news is out and that you are feeling good. No one is more excited than we are!!!...xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh I am so excited for you guys!! Your due date is my birthday! Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete