25 January 2011

sugar and spice and everything nice

Photobucket

that's what little girls are made of.

p.s. i am shocked. i totally thought this baby was a boy!

14 comments:

  1. I hope I look like you when I'm pregnant! You're beautiful!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. Now you get to start buying stuff for her. That is the best part! Oh and your baby bump is super cute. I love that part of pregnancy. So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. girls are the best! Seriously!!! You'll love having a little side-kick for life. Marcus just wants all girls after having Hadley! Congrats. You look great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! Congratulations! You get a mini me! I'm so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for girls! You're girl is going to be darling. You look great too Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is going to be one well-dressed girl! You have such great taste! Congrats you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how fun! Your bump is adorable and think of all the frilly bum tights and hair bows you get to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! You look amazing! I am so excited for you, you are going to be a great mom. That is going to be one spoiled little girl...she's so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!(I never say that. that's how excited i am) you are so cute prego!girls are awesome!i seriously can not wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You already know how happy I am for you guys, but I just had to mention it on here as well! You will have a little friend for the rest of your life with this one! Girls are truly amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. CONGRATS!!! A little girl will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!!! Some little girl in heaven is so lucky to have you for a mother. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the tums in the background. you are the prettiest prego person.

    ReplyDelete