20 January 2011

coldest

6 am

-3°F

Feels Like
-22°F
9 am

-3°F

Feels Like
-20°F
12 pm

7°F

Feels Like
-6°F
3 pm

10°F

Feels Like
0°F
6 pm

9°F

Feels Like
0°F
9 pm

11°F

Feels Like
1°F

this is tomorrow's weather. you know how in paris, everyone evacuates the city in august and goes on vacances? yeah, no one should have to be in chicago in january. everyone should evacuate to an island near the equator for the month. the weatherman pleasantly told me that when i'm headed to work tomorrow morning, it will feel like a nice, chilly -22 degrees.

sick day?

3 comments:

  1. Nice, I'm going to start calling my escape to Utah my Paris vacancy. Sounds so glamorous that way. Sick day for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. iPad spell checked that one for me. I meant vacance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, that is pretty miserable! Pittsburgh has been pretty close to those temps the past few day as well. I seriously never want to leave my house!

    ReplyDelete