one fun thing about living in a big city is that big things are here, so people have to come through chicago sometimes, which means visitors! we love visitors. matthew, my cousin who just so happens to be nate's bff and childhood friend, came to check out the university of chicago this past weekend.
ate a little deep dish pizza and also introduced him to smoque, our favorite chitown bbq
ate a little deep dish pizza and also introduced him to smoque, our favorite chitown bbq
...and drove up to evanston to check out northwestern university for good measure.
{secretly, i'm crossing my fingers that matt and nate get into the same business school}
p.s. baby update: instead of getting the "oh, you're expecting! how precious" looks and comments, i now get the pity looks of "i so know your misery. i was half your hugeness once too" from people. awesome.
baby, anytime now. anytime.
You are almost there... soon you will be able to bend over to tie your shoes, sleep/lay on your stomach, take a deep breath. I actually think that pregnancy does wonders for self-esteem. I never feel as skinny as I do right after I have a baby... it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see your baby's beautiful face... hurry little lawler!
i can't get enough of that face!
ReplyDelete