04 May 2011

maternity shoot

my dear friend belize has become quite the talented photographer and i was so excited when she agreed to take some maternity photos while we were in utah. i forgot that stripes aren't the most slimming when you are already resembling an adolescent whale. whoops. B did a wonderful job - thank you!!

jess maternityAP 5

jess maternityAP 21

jess maternityAP 9

jess maternityAP 27

jess maternityAP 7

7 comments:

  1. What fabulous photos! So great to see you at BYU! I'm so excited for you (and only a little worried that you don't have a car seat yet ;) Can't wait for the big announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so beautiful! Quite the foxy mommy-to-be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so beautiful Jess!! I am so excited for you and all that is going on for you and Nate. I am glad you did these. I wish I would have done some with Ryker.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love every single one of these! You are gorgeous. I'm so excited for you and Nate and all the big changes happening in your lives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay you are gorgeous. These are amazing photos!! I cannot wait to see your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, that first shot should be the cover of preggy magazine. Really beautiful

    ReplyDelete