01 September 2011

sage

IMG_7725
sage looks a lot like nate.

IMG_7718
she is in the 97th percentile for everything. i love how squishy she is.

IMG_7673
when i laugh, she chuckles.

IMG_7734
sometimes when she wakes up in the night to eat, i look over in the dark at her and she's grinning back at me, bright-eyed and happy. at the same time, she sleeps well and doesn't make me feel sleep deprived...yet.

IMG_7767
she is chill one minute, but can be screaming the next. sometimes she cries and smiles at the same time.

IMG_7705
but i cannot get enough of this girl.

12 comments:

  1. She is precious and I absolutely love this outfit from the headband to the shoes. Not to mention your photography skills have gotten AMAZING. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She really does look just like her daddy! I would love to kiss those cute little cheeks of hers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you make that headband?! if you you have to tell me how asap it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Her outfit is to die for... can I borrow it?

    How do you like your doctor in singapore? has that been a fun experience?

    Chance and Angela stopped by to see us for a minute when they were in town... i started missing you guys more and more! When can we skype??

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow.... it's molly, weird that that is landon's name... can you say "glory days"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to get to Singapore somehow...she is so precious I can't even handle it! I miss you xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. those little jeans and shoes are amazing. there is a reason i keep having boys! miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cortney - i am a lame headband maker. this one is from one of my favorite etsy shops...http://www.etsy.com/listing/62757130/cozy-cotton-petal-headband-pink

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is DARLING! And I agree with Brady and Lindsay--CUTE outfit and GREAT pictures! --Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cutie! Loved those sandals and little skinny pants.

    ReplyDelete
  11. she really is so beautiful, seriously. i could kiss her all day. good work jessica! hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love you, I love her, I love those shoes:), and I love hearing about all your adventures. It has recently just hit me too that you guys now live in Singapore. oh man. So fun though. I have already talked to Matt about making a plan to visiting the lawler family:)I'm determined.
    ps. I love seeing you as a mom. You are beautiful and your little sage is so lucky to have you as a mom. I wish i could give give you all big hug!

    ReplyDelete